Sunday, May 27, 2012

Food Review@Italiannies

Italiannies? I guess I do not have to say much about this. Everyone knows this place and their food. However, it has been so long since I last went to Italiannies. I remember I celebrated both May’s and Julie’s birthdays (separately) and that’s about it. So where is Italiannies in Penang? It is located at Gurney Paragon and I guess that’s the only Italiannies in Penang? Not really sure. Not that I had seen it elsewhere in the main shopping malls.

IMG_5821

For beverage, we ordered banana strawberry smoothies and lychee shake. They were good especially lychee shake.

IMG_5823

We had Stuffed Mushrooms as our appetiser. Since we ordered appetiser, we were not given the complimentary bread. Oh well, at least it was good and did not disappoint us.

IMG_5831

Our first main dish came and my oh my, fortunately we were going to share the dishes. The portion is still unbelievable huge and can be shared with two people. To be honest, I do not remember the name of this dish.

IMG_5828

When our second main dish came, man, I was stuffed but since I did not want to waste the food, no matter how stuffed I was, I had to finish it. Of course I shared this with le boyfriend.

Oh, did I mention that this dinner was on me? It was to celebrate the first case that I had closed. I believe it is important that you have someone special to you to celebrate happy moments with. I am fortunate that I am able to meet le boyfriend even after ten years. God is good.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

I particularly love their spaghetti carbonara. :)

Fumoffu said...

Is it? But Carbonara is too creamy for me. Don't really like Carbonara in general.