Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Accident!

It was after the mass when I decided to go pick up a friend of mine to have dinner together. I had never been to her place and the sky was already dark. Since I was not familiar with the area she is staying and was alone, I was very nervous. When I realised that I was lost, I was even more terrified. While trying to make a 3-point turn, being not able to keep my cool, I hit the railing.

IMG_5981

I was on the line with my friend when it happened. When I gave the boyfie a call, thank goodness he was just nearby only. He drove over and gave me a hand. I felt blessed. Didn’t know such thing actually happened; and I thought we had no fate at all.

IMG_5989

Since no workshop is opened on Sundays, the boyfie did the work to keep the bumper on hold. And what’s the damage? RM650, sigh.

No comments: