Monday, October 31, 2011

The New Journey

It has been a long time since I last updated my life here. Many things had happened and the most extraordinary one was that I had moved to Penang.

It was not an easy move. I did not come to this decision easily. It was really difficult as there are many things I had to consider. And of course, there are things I had to sacrifice.

You see, I had built my life in Kuala Lumpur for the past 6 years. 6 years is long. I had built my base really well there and now I had to move on.

To start anew.

However, I know I am not alone here. Though I do not have many friends here, I believe I am able to do well here too. Also, I have him by my side as sel as Him.

They have given me the courage and it is up to me whether or not I can take it.

Cheers to my new journey of life!

No comments: