Saturday, October 1, 2011

Goodbye, SETSB!

Such a super backdated post!

Anyway, that day was my last day in Sempurna Engineering & Trading S/B where I had my very first job ever since I came back to Malaysia for good last year. Time really flies. One year had just passed like that.

P1011068

That was my working station and yes, it was really awesome that I had everything I could use unlike now..

P1011073

This was the floor that I was working. It used to be full of people until everyone had to move downstairs. Therefore, occasionally, I was alone with no one to talk to. Oh well..

P1011108

So here it is, my ex-colleagues. As you can see, majority of them are females. That man in yellow was my reporting supervisor. I am really thankful to be able to work with great and fun people like them.

No comments: