Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Blues

It was in the afternoon when Calvin told me that Aaron and Karina are now in Kuala Lumpur. He then passed my number to Aaron so we could meet up. I went to meet them at Berjaya Times Square after work and it was great to see them again. Peter was there too.

We shared on what we are currently doing and guess what happened after dinner? I followed them back to Tune Hotel to have some drinking session. Thinking back, it sure was my very first time to drink during weekdays ever since I came back to Malaysia. Back in Shanghai, it was really common for all of us to drink during weekdays! We shared our crazy experiences in Shanghai and it was really fun talking about it.

Missing those time though..

Since they will be leaving to India for AIESEC International Congress 2010 the day after tomorrow, I will probably meet up with them again tomorrow. It seems they are planning to go clubbing tomorrow night and went to the airport straight after party.

We shall see how it goes then..

No comments: