Sunday, April 27, 2008

Have you?

Have you ever experienced in getting stuck in a lift with a bunch of people?

Have you ever experienced when those people support and care for each other in that situation?

Have you ever imagined how hard it is for these people to breathe in that situation?

Have you ever imagined how scary it is to be in that situation?

Have you?

.
.
.
.
.

I had.

It was really a life experience and guess what? Eventually, something hit right through me in that particular moment. There is someone that I really want to see.

This someone is someone important in my life.

This someone is someone whom I care the most in my life.

This someone is someone whom I adore in my life.

This someone is someone whom I love and who loves me in my and that someone's life.

And this someone is my beau, Wai Chung.

No comments: