Sunday, April 13, 2008

SAC, an Unforgettable Experience

It happened like this...

I asked Siew Jhoong out just to have a more insight on how SAC (fyi, it is an abbreviation for Student Assessment Centre) works. It was just a casual lunch meet-up. Few days later, I was so happened to have lunch with Ka Wei and guess what's the next thing that she told me? I was in the name list for SAC candidates! Adding to that, it was a just only a few days away to the day and I was not prepared at all due to mid-term exam.

Finally I went for the assessment and I thought I screwed up until "..nevertheless, Congratulations you have passed!" (Cafrey, 2008). Thank you, Cafrey, Seda and Mun Cheng. Regardless of the tiresome, the day was great and it was really, really unbelievable. It was a great experience; the excitement process and how each and every one of us help each other to cope with it.

No comments: