Monday, April 7, 2008

Black & White Party

DSCN9810It was around 7.00pm *ithink* on Saturday when I was checking my mails and I saw this announcement posted by Ka Wei regarding Black and White party to welcome new interns to Malaysia.

I started to think if I should go after I got to know that Ka Wei, Daniel, Julie and Ke Vin were going. Therefore, it was around 8.00pm when I managed to contact Ke Vin and had decided to join the party.

I was very excited as it was my first time to join such party. It really tested my socializing skills and honestly, I had a shock and had troubles talking to those international students. I actually had to walk around the apartment, approaching people randomly and talked! I discover that I felt more comfortable talking to females than to males.

DSCN9811

DSCN9812

DSCN9813

Let me recall the names that I got to know: Mandy, Katarina, Petra, Pavel, 'Rsurell', Daniel, David, Paul, Filipe, Francisco, Trey, Ruben, Smit

DSCN9815

Oh ya! Carlos was there too and I was very happy to see him again 'cos it had been a long time since we last met. And finally I managed to meet Mario, Seda, Ruta and Bong Hyun. I felt more comfortable talking to them. Why? I have no idea. Maybe they are the ones that I actually wanted to know in the first place? I got to know a Korean girl this time. I was surprised when she told me her name, Angie!

DSCN9826

DSCN9841

DSCN9857

DSCN9862

DSCN9865

I believe most of you will think that I drank a lot and got tipsy but the answer is no. I did not drink a lot. Just a cup of Vodka + Coke (eww!) and a can of Carlsberg (and poured some to KB). Not like me, right? Well, 'cos I wanted to lookout for Ke Vin and Julie. Ka Wei was taken care by Seda and Roman!! Omg! *YeeYen,KaWeiisyoursuccessor!XD* Well, he is leaving tomorrow.

DSCN9854

DSCN9855

In a nutshell, I really enjoyed myself that night as I got to mix around with so many people around the world and it was really cool! I am very looking forward to the next one.

No comments: