Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happening Monday

It was around 7.30am when I saw there were 2 missed calls left for me. They were from my honourable friend, Chi Wei.

I met up with him at Kopitiam; May joined us later. Apparently, he did not receive my message last night and that, I made him panicked this morning as he thought I was still sleeping soundly as usual.

The three of us were discussing ACL together and guess what? Fortunately, most the discussion questions we had came out in the paper! However, Chi Wei was still in his normal claim 'I will fail' which is very untrue. Do not be deceived by his look. He is a smart ass, I shall say.

And oh, it was May's and Siew Jhoong's first anniversary yesterday. Everything was good except the 'pencuri masa' (May, 2008). This is what I got for them:

DSCN9867

DSCN9868

Later, it was around 2.30pm when the beau called me, telling me that he would be heading to Malacca with Joe as there had been problems with LLDS's accommodation. I was worried sick. He came back to Subang around 10.45pm.

No comments: