Monday, April 14, 2008

My Mid-term Break

I am having my pathetic mid-term break this semester! Wtf!

Tuesday: CEF Lecture Promotions, CEF Roadshow, CEF Meet, EBM
Wednesday: TGM
Thursday: CEF Lecture Promotions

Those are the events. However, my life is not for the events only. I have tons of assignments due soon and lots of tutorials to do!

Since Monday is sort of free, I took the opportunity to do ACL 1st assignment and went to gym. I bumped into Adrian and Weng Foo.

Thanks Adrian for trying me out to use the machine with heavier weights. Oh ya! Thanks for the tips too! Loose-tight-girlsworkout-guysworkout. It was so obscene and funny and we had a great laugh. It really made my day.

To my brother, I am really sorry that I could not meet up with you when you came over with your friends. I want to apologize again because I have ruined your surprise. You bought J.Co donuts for me.

No comments: