Monday, February 25, 2008

I was told that I am chosen to be the Organising Committee President for AIESEC TUC's first ever Project Based On Exchange (PBOX). I did not know how to react though I am really honored to be given this golden opportunity. Instead of excitement gushing in, worries came. It was just the same feeling when I was elected to be the Vice President of Human Resource 2007. I have always reminded myself that I am not alone. I have my team to assist and support me. Maybe that's what everyone feels when they have responsibility.

And also, if only I can show to my family that I am no longer a little girl...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Don't worry Angel :)
Imagine the worries that came gushing after me when I submitted my manifesto for LCP, lol...

From our first AIESEC Gathering this year, I'm sure you could see that the team is very supportive of each other. We want to make things happen!

We'll be here. Just give your best shot! ;)

Fumoffu said...

Thanks Sook Theng.

Actually I did imagine the worries that you had when you are elected as the LCP. I really respect both you and Daryl. :)