Monday, September 28, 2015

July 2015

July had been one of the beautiful months this year. I started off the month by attending a wedding dinner of one of my closest friends in Penang. Friends from far and near came together to attend her wedding dinner that night. A wonderful night indeed.

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset

July also marked the month that I finally had the famous Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake. Everyone was crazy about it. I heard the queue was especially crazy! I wanted to have it so bad that I even had a dream about eating it!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

During the Raya Break, the boyfriend and I had a little getaway. Where did we go? Batu Feringhi. However, I immediately regretted choosing that place as it was super congested. We really should have gone to a different place like Ipoh.

2015-07-17 19.47.23

I was down in Kuala Lumpur to attend an orientation. It was a three-day-two-night stay in downtown. What made that trip memorable was I was sent to a hospital for the very first time in my life.

What happened?

Well, I was back in my hotel room after the loooooooong day and after I took my shower, I had a difficulty to breathe. My chest felt pain and I felt giddy. I felt cold and my fingers were getting numb. Immediately I called my friend and he came to send me to the hospital. On the way, I also contacted my brother. In the hospital, I was really scared. I believe no one likes to be in the hospital. However, I am glad that my brother and friends were there with me. I had an ECG test – I thought I had a asthma attack or even worst, a heart attack. Fortunately, it was an acid reflux. Okay, it is bad as well. That was my very first time to experience an acid reflux. It did not feel good at all.

2015-07-22 23.13.20

I continued my stay in Kuala Lumpur during the weekend. This time, I was staying at my brother’s place. Also, the boyfriend joined me. And also, my baby brother flew in from Singapore.

Why are we all in Kuala Lumpur?

To attend our cousin brother’s wedding dinner. Therefore, it was like a mini reunion for us. I had a great time that weekend with my brothers. It was a different reunion.

Why?

We had a looooooong hear-to-heart talk after the dinner at home. I remember we used to have such session almost every night when all of us were still in Sibu. The good old times.

2015-07-26 17.54.11

I ended July with an experience to watch a movie lying on a beanie bag. I did not enjoy it. The boyfriend did. Unfortunately, that would be the first and last time for me to do it.

2015-07-27 20.33.26

July had been good to me except for the acid reflux attack. August will be even better so, stay tuned!

No comments: