Sunday, July 19, 2015

South Korea: Day 3

We started our day to Yeoju Premium Outlet. It is Korea’s first premium designer outlet. It was claimed that the prices here are lower than the duty-free shops. No wonder most of the people in the group bought either bags or clothes there. Me? Nahhh.. I got myself some drinks and food instead. Oh, I bought a glass bottle though. It is very handy and safe to be kept inside the car.

2015-04-23 11.27.16

We continued to head further south of South Korea and stopped by Beartree Park. Just more animals, flowers, grasses and trees to look at. Anyhow, it is a beautiful natural space that is built to honour the Manchurian Black Bear. Indoor and outdoor botanical gardens are tended with the utmost of care. At the bear enclosure, we bought some food to feed them.

P4231441

Later, we called it a day at Cheonansi.

2015-04-23 20.40.09

I grabbed Café Latte’s Chocolate Latte at one of the convenience stores. Why? I had been seeing its advertisement all over Korea. Therefore, I decided to give it a shot and oh my, it was really good! Something that I hope will be brought into Malaysia.

No comments: