Thursday, May 2, 2013

Somewhere I Belong

I received an opportunity to go back to this city where I had lived for more than five years before I moved to where I am now. I was given the advice to give this city another shot before I move back to Sarawak for good.

This is not going to be an easy decision to make. There are tons of thing I need to really consider and think about.

Yes, I believe my life will turn to better and more happening if I go back to this city once again.

This is where Angelina was born. Well, not literally.

The Angelina that you are looking at right now was in fact, born in this city. Without this city, I will not become the person that I am now.

Yes, some people may see me, as a woman, I am over independent and ego. They may find it hard to handle my attitude and temper. They may also find it hard to understand me and concluded that I am just being ridiculous and unreasonable.

In fact, I am truly happy with who I am, well, there is a couple of attributes that I need to amend just a little bit. Of course I am aware that I am not perfect. No one is.

Since I am now in the era of taking challenges, I might as well just take this challenge and see where I can go with it?

8882

No comments: