Monday, August 13, 2012

Redang Island: Day 2

Most of us were more energised the next morning. After breakfast, the guys had a short game of ping pong before our first snorkeling session for the day at Marine Park. I was told that there were a lot of beautiful fish and corals. We enjoyed feeding the fish though.

P10141611_副本

After lunch, there was another snorkeling session at Kampung Dalam. This time I planned not to get into the water. I decided to be the photographer. However, I missed out a lot of things. Some of my friends told me that they saw a big turtle. Some of them said they saw a very big coral. Damn! I could only mourn for my loss.

P1014198_副本

After tea break, the guys went to rent a volleyball to have a few games of beach volleyball. They even made a few new friends. Me? I became the photographer. When it was already seven, we went back to the resort to have our dinner and got ourselves ready for party that night.

P1014617_副本

That night, we went to Summer Point. It is located at the other side of the beach where our resort is. Actually I planned to call the night early but fortunately, I did not. I went back to where to group was and joined them at the dance floor. And of course, not to be missed the photography session. Since the next day would be our last day on Redang Island, we went all out that night before we called the night together. Glad I did left the party earlier.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

Still looking beautiful over there! The last time I was there was back in 2009, 3 years ago. Hopefully to visit Redang again. :)

Fumoffu said...

'Cos I am an awesome photographer. Hehe.. Anyway, the place is crowded. Didn't really like it but oh well, it's a touristy place though.