Sunday, April 29, 2012

Food Review: P.E.A. Heritage Bistro

It was one of the dinners where we had it at Penang Eurasian Association Heritage Bistro. I had been going to this place alone for numerous times and even its regular customers could recognise me. However, that is where I met nice people in Penang. Therefore, I have been very eager to bring him over.

IMG_5586

He loves beef so, he ordered teriyaki steak with blue cheese. He is not the ‘cheese’ person but at least he could finish it. How? Will let you know below.

IMG_5587

On the other hand, I ordered grilled lamb with mint sauce. It was really good. Oh, did you see that mint sauce? He actually dipped his steak into the sauce and loving it. As for me, I found mint sauce tastes weird but I prefer his blue cheese. Therefore, we were like exchanging our sauce and finished our food.

This place has other great food as well and I love the ambience. It is a great place for friends to hang out. Unfortunately they are not here. Else this would turn out to be my second Cabanna. They should know what I am talking about.

No comments: