Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bali: Day 4

It was our last day in Bali. Since the boyfriend and my flight is earlier than the others, we were not able to make a short trip to Tanah Lot. After our quick breakfast at the hotel, we decided to hunt for food outside. We had always wanted to have breakfast at this restaurant but we were so unfortunate, always, the place was still closed.

P1013175_副本

Most of the restaurants were still closed that morning. We could have expected that since the day before was Nyepi celebration. We walked around a bit and saw this restaurant, Deus Ex Machina, and decided to give it a try. It is a place where food and fashion meet.

P1013192_副本

You get to eat as well as you get fancy their items displayed. Since it was my second round, I failed to finish my food. What a waste, I know. We then walked around a bit at Seminyak Square and found most of the shops were still closed. Disappointed, we walked back to our hotel to pack our baggage and off we headed to the airport after we dropped Ks and Mund at Warung Babi Guling. Damn! I want babi guling!

I realised we did not get to go to a lot of nice places and to have good food. Therefore, I believe we will go back to Bali again!

No comments: