Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Unexpected Surprise

Notification from foursquare: Tiger L. @ Sempurna Residence

“I am now at Jalan Duta. How should I get to your place?”

“I saw PWTC”

“I am driving along Jalan Kuching”

I did not believe him at all. I thought he was playing a prank on me. How would someone, who just finished working late at night, would drive three hours and twenty minutes down to Kuala Lumpur?

My boyfie.

I did not know what to say. Karma is the only thing I could think of. I did that to him a few months back too but it was indeed a good Karma.

That morning, I was telling him that there would be a ‘supermoon’ and how awesome it would be if I could view it with him. That triggered him to drive down to Kuala Lumpur. No wonder he had been asking me if I am going out that night.

Thank you for coming to see me. I really miss you loads.

IMG_1949

No comments: