Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Relationships Are Meant to Heal Wounds of Human Mind

RealWoman-uzdraviť-rany-na-duši-200x300
This is a beautiful article.

It greatly reminds me of him who loves me and ready to help and heal me, gives me all the support and understanding I need. In contrast, I was not willing to receive it because I was not ready to reveal my wounds and shortcomings.

When people get into a relationship with someone they truly care and love, the darkness will come up. We feel guilty at times after we revealed our wounds to our loved ones and therefore, not able to face them anymore.

It does take a lot of effort and courage to reveal our wounds to our loved ones. It is a risky bet to start with.

And I took the risk.

And I am glad that I did.

He smiles and looks the same way at me even after facing my dark sides. That is when I know I found a safe place where I can truly be myself and feel loved even after I showed my wounds.

Thank you.

No comments: