Friday, February 18, 2011

Business Trip@Jakarta

Again, I made a trip to Jakarta with my superior to visit our clients as well as our principal who came all the way from The Netherlands to Asia.

Initially, I were to go to Japan but things did not go as planned. However, I still had to make an arrangement on behalf of our principal to meet the Japanese. Damn sad, kan?

IMG_8938

By the way, are you aware of KLM airline? Believe it or not, its price is very competitive with AirAsia. AirAsia’s flight tickets cost us MYR700. Of course, you have to pay extra for add-on.

IMG_8941

However, with KLM, with only MYR700 plus for two, you have everything you needed ie. baggage allowance of 20kg, food and in-flight entertainment.

IMG_8952

This time, I spent three days and two nights in Jakarta and believe me, I seriously do not fancy Jakarta. I could not wait to leave the place during my stay there. The place figuratively drove me crazy but guess what? I am committed to go back to Jakarta every now and then to visit our clients, fml.

No comments: