Saturday, December 27, 2008

Famous Pan Mee at Restaurant Kin Kin

Santa Claus was one day late to deliver his present to the boyfriend. Also, due to unforeseen circumstances, the delivery was delayed one hour. However, it is still worth the wait. The boyfriend hugged his present so tight that he would not want to let it go.

I believe most of us had a great Christmas this year, be it with your family, friends or your girl/boyfriends. I had a great one but it was after Christmas :D

I started my day with collecting my parcel from Pos Malaysia before we to Chow Kit Road to try the famous ‘Pan Mee’ at Restaurant Kin Kin.

There were many people so I believe this restaurant is truly famous for its Pan Mee. I like it but the Chili is very spicy for me if I had put too much. You should go and try it out as well. They have another branch at Pandan Indah.

No comments: