Thursday, December 18, 2008

Farewell Dinner

My friends organized a farewell dinner for me last Sunday. Initial plan was to have a steamboat in KL but we ended up in Bora Asmara in Damansara (if I am not mistaken). The place is nice. However, if you had seen Ag’s pm in MSN for the past few days, you should be able to know that the food is not worth the money.

 

 

 

 

Among eight of us, I ordered the best beverage, French Berry Lemonade, but I ordered the worst food, Mak Udon’s something.

 

 

 

When I went to the washroom after dinner, I bumped into this cute and fat cat :)

 

Ain’t it cute?

 

After dinner, it was already in the plan to watch Transporter 3 together at Cathay Cineleisure Damansara. Seeing that we still have extra time, we strolled around The Curve. Starhill is celebrating White Christmas while Sunway Pyramid is celebrating Red Christmas. As for The Curve, they are celebrating Green Christmas :) What Christmas do you want to celebrate at home then?

 

 

 

‘Don’t take picture ar.’

 

Kononnya –__-

 

Well, that’s it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the place is cosy, but I would prefer if it serve beer... that would be even better

Fumoffu said...

I think they do :D