Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home?

The connection sucks that I had a hard time to update my blog.

In fact, there is nothing to update! I really had a great holiday. I spent all day hanging around at home with my mother and of course, my brother. Well, I only spent 5 days with my mother during my last semester break and also, it has been 10 months since the last time I see my brother. And, it does feel great to be with my them apart from those troubles and arguments that my dad caused.

However, I am very upset for not having a place that called home. Well, currently we are staying in a rented house. I am envious of those who have a proper place to settle down with their families. Believe me, you would not like it to be moving around from places to places like Nomad

And because of that, I am very disappointed with my father. He has money to buy SO many cars and why not he buy a HOUSE first? That CHINA SLUT has a 5-star condominium and US? Being a Nomad! Therefore, not only he is an irresponsible husband but he is also an irresponsible MAN in the family. He is not always at home other than coming back to sleep. What is he thinking? Taking our home as a hotel? Mind you, this including weekends! And note that, we never had a family dinner at home. Lunch, I still can understand. But dinner! This includes weekends as well. It it as if he is not part of the family anymore. Yeah, he is DEFINTELY outside with that China Slut! Nevertheless, I really do not understand. He is already in his 40s and he is still that childish (ie. love love, sweet sweet)? C’mon! He is going to be a grandfather soon. I do not wish my children to have SUCH grandfather.

Sigh, my family is in a mess. That is why I am not as excited as the previous years when I have to go back to my hometown. I do not want to come back here because I do not see the point of coming back.

Maybe, I should consider a new definition of home as a place where my mother and my siblings are. No, he is DEFINITELY not in the list.

No comments: