Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beauty Pageants are Bullshit!

I will be whining here so, you think you can handle it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Think twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright then.

 

I believe most of us realise that in reality shows such as beauty pageants and such, all we see are those skinny and slim young ladies on the line. The shows keep telling us that they are searching for the one with both inner and outer beauty. In fact, for me, those are bullshit!

 

How the crap do you get to judge a person's inner beauty when you are just sitting there, watching some video clips and listen to whatever craps the girls said? A psychologist or something? Just get to the point and tell the whole world that you are looking for the one who is pretty and slim. What you said to the world may hurt a lady, not that slim but with an inner beauty, who went for the audition and got kicked because 'Omg! Look at your size! What makes you think you are the one?'

That sucks to the MAX!

 

Maybe because of those reality shows, there are girls who undergo some serious unhealthy diet and ended up in a hospital. Or maybe, they got so depressed that they do not want to face the world again and ended up seeing a psychiatrist. Or they would even wished they were never been born into this world and ended up in a coffin the next day.

 

I don't know about you but I feel there is a serious discrimination over here. I know and I am very well aware that I envy them being pretty and slim and flaunting it here and there as if they are the most beautiful thing people could have ever seen but you know what? I actually contemplated on joining such reality shows to prove to the world that young ladies like us with extra can be pretty and recognised by the world. Bullshit, I know xD

 

Argh! I don't know why I am being so emo and upset about all these beauty pageants crap over here. All the while, I do not even care a shit about 'Who is the next Miss Malaysia?' 'Who is the next Miss World?' 'Who is the next Miss Earth?' and the worst would be 'Who is the next Miss Universe?' Who do you compete with? Aliens and predators from Mars, Pluto, Jupiter, etc.?

 

And oh, not to forget the most typical answer during Q&A in such pageants thing would be

 

I wish for World Peace

 

Disclaimer: Whatever I said above are my opinions. Isn’t being humans is the most wonderful thing? We all have different opinions and perspectives. Don’t come and sue me, ya? Thank you Big Grin

No comments: