Thursday, November 15, 2007

Last night the gathering was great. It has been a long time since the last time everyone gathered together and had dinner together. Some more it has been a very long time since the last time I talked to Ashley and Kai Yuan due to different classes. Same goes to Adrian and Weng Foo. :)

Okay. Finals over. Which means I am having my study break. Yay! For your information, I will be going back on 26th November as my internship will commence on 3rd December (Ashley's birthday :P) Anyway, what are my plans?

Exactly! There are a lot of things waiting for me to do.

Gay Bar this Saturday.
Steamboat on Sunday.
May be going shopping (for working outfits) next Monday or Tuesday.
BBQ Party next Wednesday.
Luna Bar next Thursday.
Going Malacca next weekend! Yayy! I want to eat the food there! XD

So, basically those are my plans. Hope everything will go well. :)

No comments: