Sunday, September 23, 2007

On Friday, Chung and I went to Sg Wang to shop for my prom dress. I thought I would never find something that I liked. However, I was wrong. I love the dress very much. Thanks for shopping with me, darling.

That night, on the same day, we went for Mooncake Festival Event by the Chinese Society of Taylor's Business School. Daniel would be performing at the end of the night. They are smart, though. Not wanting everyone leave the hall earlier. Anyway, I did not intend to stay until the end of the event. I watched Chinese Acrobat and 'enjoyed' traditional Chinese Orchestra.

People were too noisy and did not respect the performance by the orchestra. It was a disaster! I wonder if they would ever want to perform for Taylor's ever again. Since I listened to people making noises more than the music played, Chung and I left the hall earlier and went to Aisa Cafe for dinner.

Look, I dropped my wallet at Asia Cafe when I left and only realised that I lost my wallet yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve my wallet at the counter. Well, who would want to take my wallet, anyway? There was only RM8 left in my wallet!

Anyway, I am glad that I am able to get my wallet back. God bless whoever turned the wallet to the counter.

No comments: