Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two Years..

So it has already been two years.

Two years ago, if you had asked me if I ever had the slightest thought that I would end up like now, I would say no.

Two years ago, if you had asked me to reconsider my decision, I would say no.

Two years ago..

It is neither short nor long but a lot of things come by unexpectedly.

I was damaged emotionally, mentally and physically but, I am proud that I am still standing strong and tall.

Even if I could go back in time, I would still make the same decision.

Why?

It does hurt.

Hurt a lot.

Like a big hole in my heart that I thought I would die.

However, I am stronger now. I am tougher now. I am wiser now, well, a bit since I am still stubborn when it comes to relationship.

I feel I could face anything!

I believe those who had been by my side all these while, they had seen the happiness that I had when I first moved here and then, I fell real hard. Blimey, I did a lot of stupid things which disrespect myself.

“I can never ever move on” “I cannot make it” “This is hard”

Those were all the thoughts I had back then.

And also, because of this, I managed to know who truly care about me and never leave me.

Trust me, someone who said “I will always be by your side” or “I will never leave you” are not always the ones that will stay.

When I looked back, I realised that nothing can bring me down now.

945914_348103651984921_209984491_n

No comments: