Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 4: Bangkok

It was the last day of the trip and we were heading back to Bangkok from Pattaya. Though it was the last day, things were not as interesting as the previous days.

P1012592

On our way back to Bangkok, we stopped by Big Bee where they introduced us the high quality, genuine honey. For those who know me well, I am really scared of bees. Had terrible experience when I was young. Also, my skin is sensitive to insects’ bites so better not be stung by a bee.

P1012621

We then went to ‘My precious..’ store after. I guess the last day was mostly the day to make you spend as much as you could. Not. Fun. At. All.

P1012628

Before we realised it was already almost the end of our trip, we were sent to the airport to catch our flight back to Malaysia. It was late night when we landed KLIA and guess what? We were to take our bus back to Penang straight. Though we had a better coach, with more comfortable seats, I could not sleep well. It was five in the morning when we reached Penang and I had to go to work day!

However, I decided to take Emergency Leave for Thursday and will report in on Friday, which was the day I tendered my resignation letter. How awesome was that?

No comments: