Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My New Lair

I moved out one month ago. To a more strategic but more expensive area. I requested to change to a bigger bed as well as a bigger wardrobe. Therefore, I am happy happy! The room appeared to be this way on my final visit before I moved in.

IMG_3478IMG_3480Shit happened when I moved in into this apartment. Will share this shit in one of my upcoming emo posts which will take like ages?

IMG_3516 IMG_3517 IMG_3518Things started to get better when I started to settle down in my place as you can see from the pictures below. Look how cosy my room is?

IMG_3579IMG_3578

IMG_3580IMG_3581

Tempted to come to Shanghai and visit me? Come!

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice new comfy liar! =P

kenwooi.com

Jean said...

like the bed lamp

A smile from SJ =)

Fumoffu said...

ken: Haha. Liar? Well, it is a very nice room now and I love it :P

SJ: I bought it from IKEA. Maybe you can get one from there too :)