Monday, December 14, 2009

Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry

A friend of mine, Meg, brought me to this event two months ago (yeah, backdated post again, I know). As you will see from the pictures below, I should not have been there.

IMG_3470 IMG_3472 IMG_3473 IMG_3474 IMG_3475 IMG_3476

Like really, I should not have been there…

Not that I was an anti-social or something but I am so not fit into this place? Like, they all have amazing, awesome jobs! Well, I am not saying that I have a terrible and not awesomely awesome job. My job is amazing and I love it. Well, not all of the job descriptions though.

Anyhow, the thing is, these people involved themselves in the man-eats-man world longer than me (well, I’m not even in this world yet) and I know, that is the more reason for me to talk to them but look, it was not easy. It seems these people have known each other for long and they are all in groups! I hated it.

By the end of the night, we got ourselves to talk to this pair of men who are in their 50’s or 60’s. Nice but not so interesting conversation.

We have Malaysian Chamber of Commerce and Industry here in Shanghai and I wonder how its gathering (or party) is going to be like. I guess I have to find out. Someday.

3 comments:

Jean said...

i see alcoholic drinks...i last drank them on last yr's chris eve

A smile from SJ =)

Ken Wooi said...

you should not be there?
but you're writing this up? =P

kenwooi.com

Fumoffu said...

SJ: Yeahh.. Not free though. Hah!

Ken: I mean I should not have been there lol! :P