Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Scorpios

Had no idea that the two other babes in my department have the same birthday month as me. We decided to celebrate our birthday together with our workmates. What did we do? Typical Chinese’s favourite, KTV!

DSC_6736

Party World is the biggest KTV chain in Shanghai, I think. Similar to Red Box, I think. It has a splendid room, with a stage! So much different from the KTV I went before. Very spacious and glam!

DSC_6769These are the fun people that I mostly hang out with. Three more persons are missing in this picture; the photographer and two more went to the washroom, I think.

DSC_6788We had beers, snacks, more beers, more snacks, and more more beers! The last thing that came into action was the birthday cake! Didn’t get to eat it though. What a pity.

IMG_3550

The only picture that includes each and every one of us. It was fun and I wish to go for it again.

IMG_3551

2 comments:

iyouweblog.com said...

luv the cake...18....haha
nanged u. Want to know more about the responsibility of a blogger? nang this

Ken Wooi said...

so long i didnt go to ktv edy.. =P

kenwooi.com