Friday, December 7, 2018

May 2018

I made a very big decision to cut my hair short. Like finally since we had finished all the wedding dinners. Not only did I cut my hair short, I had my hair permed as well. I had then all done at Jeff Lee. No regret though it was too short for me.

2018-05-08 15.40.43

That same month, we celebrated our third year being together ever since we first got together. We wanted to go to Grub by ahong & friends but it was fully booked. Hence, we went to Tropicana Mall which was nearby and had our dinner celebration at Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf. It was a simple and nice dinner.

2018-05-19 19.05.38

Later in the month was when we celebrated Deanne’s full moon. We did not have an elaborative celebration – we had KFC and Domino’s at home. Just us.

2018-05-20 22.36.30

We went back to Penang end of the month to attend our mutual friends’ wedding dinner. This pair is like us, mixed cultural wedding.

2018-05-26 19.13.29

Honestly, year 2018 is a wedding marathon for us. Excluding our own wedding dinner, this was only the second wedding dinner for the year. Three more to go which I will share in my future posts.

No comments: