Wednesday, December 12, 2018

August 2018

We celebrated Dom’s birthday and of course, with a little member’s participation from now onwards. They had gotten a beautiful cake for Dom and it is his favourite character, Sonic the Hedgehog.

2018-08-06 12.54.12

That same month, we organised a hen’s party for one of our girlfriends. We booked a cooking class for us – healthy nasi lemak and satay. Yes, we wanted the bride to learn to cook for the groom. Well, it was an eye-opening session for me too, as I learned a lot of new things in the class. Plus, this class made me wanted to get a food processor.

2018-08-25 13.52.43

Of course, the best thing about this class was, the bride was really surprised. Hence, I believe our plan was a success. Of course the celebration did not end there. We had a dinner planned for her but I knew, she would see that coming and I was right. Her wedding would happen in 3 months’ time which I would share in my future post.

No comments: