Friday, May 5, 2017

January 29th, 2017

..was the day he proposed to me.

I was playing with the cat in the living room when my older brother told me that Gurmeet was looking for me, asked me to go up to the room.

I ignored him.

Later, my younger brother came into the living room and took the cat away. He also told me that Gurmeet was looking for me, asked me to go up to the room. I got up reluctantly but decided to give him a call until I saw his phone on the table in the living room.

Frustrated, I stopped at the bottom of the staircase and shouted, “What do you want?”

“I lost my angpow money. Help me to look for it.” was his reply.

I walked up to the room. Reluctantly.

I took out all the thrown angpow in the rubbish bin and searched one by one, in case I really threw them away with the money inside.

No, no sight of the money.

Frustrated, I told him to forgo that few hundreds since he has more angpow money.

Repeatedly, he told me to search properly. I took out all the thrown angpows and shoved them to him to prove that there was no money inside.

This went on for a few minutes until he pointed out there was a box inside the rubbish bin.

I held it and looked at it, thinking when did I ever throw this away.

His turn to be frustrated and took out the ring from his pocket and knelt on one knee.

*his speech*

*his tears*

There was a moment of silence.

Yes, I am do want to be stuck with you for the rest of my life.

2017-01-30 16.26.48_thumb[5]

Apparently, all my family members knew about his plan.

Except me.

Good done, well job!

 

PS: But I knew he bought the ring thanks to his brother…

No comments: