Wednesday, August 12, 2015

South Korea: Day 6

Last day in Korea was basically shopping trips.

We were first brought to this ginseng distributor but I bought nothing there. It was not of my interest.

2015-04-26 10.36.30

However, the damages were done in the next trip – skin care products. That was where my pockets got burned big holes!

P4261796

Of course it was not shopping the whole day. We had a little bit of sightseeing in Busan. My, Busan was really hot!

P4261828

We ended our Korea trip at Busan Tower and that night we had a fulfilling dinner at local Korean seafood barbeque. Frankly speaking, I learned a lot of Korean culture during this trip. I guess this is the upside of following tour – you got to learn a lot of things from the tour guide. However, the next time I visit Korea again, it will be backpacking!

No comments: