Sunday, October 5, 2014

Raya In Kuala Lumpur!

I know Raya was three months ago. What to do? I was procrastinating to update my blog. Damn those bugs.

Anyhow, similarly to the previous year, I spent my Raya holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Great holiday must be spent with great people, of course!

2014-07-25 10.50.54

This time, instead of catching a flight, I followed my housemate who drove. She stays in Serdang. It was a fun journey. We talked non-stop and that was my very first to have talked to her for so long. From that conversation, I learned that she is a very cool and fun lady.

2014-07-25 20.53.34

What did I do when I reached my destination? I had a family dinner with my brother and the Lau siblings. It has been a long time since I had such meal. I mostly eat alone in Penang. Therefore, I really cherished that moment. That meal.

2014-07-26 08.42.05

The next day? Well, one of my babes had already planned out a to-do list for me. The first activity we had was Escape Room! Before we met up with the other couple, I joined the couple to have our brunch at IKEA. Swedish meatballs, oh I miss you so much! IKEA is invading Penang but that will be like 4-5 years’ time. By that time, I think I have already moved back to Kuala Lumpur.

2014-07-27 00.21.39

Remember my cyber boyfriend? Yes, I am going to just label him as my cyber boyfriend. We met up that night and supposed to hang out with a bunch of his friends but they did not make it. Therefore, it was just the two of us and the tower. Great music. Great place. And most importantly, great company. It got even better when he uploaded a video of him singing All Of Me after the night ended. There was a story behind about this song and I ain’t going detailed about it.

2014-07-27 12.38.15

What’s next? Aforementioned, my beloved babe had planned all out for me. She brought me to try this famous boat noodles. The portion for one bowl is really small that one can have 10 bowls of noodles for oneself! How many bowls did I have? I think I had 8 bowls all to myself!

2014-07-27 13.55.17

Before they sent me back home, I saw a pet shop. Since I would be meeting up with the fury monsters the next day, I decided to buy some buah tangan. They finished those in just one night. Oh, and the latest update I received was, the toy gone case. Truly fury monsters they are.

2014-07-27 17.51.02

It was a simple remaining day with my brother and the Lau siblings. That night, we decided to spend an evening at my brother’s new crib. We had take-away from McDonald’s and also watched a horror movie, The Conjuring.

2014-07-28 11.23.10

What’s next? Rock climbing! It was my very first time to try out rock climbing and I am loving it. I usually tell people that I dislike running. However, when it comes to activities like climbing or hiking, I am down for it! After rock climbing, thanks to the couple, they dropped me at Desa City Park to meet up with the fury monsters and their slave. We took a stroll at the park for a bit before we called it a day, for the fury monsters, of course. We, on the other hand, ended the day with a dinner buffet at Sunway Resort Hotel. A great way to end my Raya holiday.

2014-07-29 02.53.53

Before my housemate came and picked me up to go back to Penang, I had an enjoyable breakfast with my brother and the Lau siblings. Love that restaurant. They have delicious kolo mee there and it is really close to my brother’s new crib. Everything is awesome!

When I was still living in Kuala Lumpur, I could easily spend quality time with my brother and my close friends. Now?

Oh well.

No comments: