Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Blessed Engagement To Dom and Letty!

There was finally a happy celebration in my family – my older brother was engaged few days ago! My family especially my grandparents had been hunger for such celebration in our family.

Initially they looked up to me, thought I would be the first to get engaged or married but, oh well, things always did not go as planned.

2013-10-09 11.23.43

Anyhow, it was a happy lovely celebration that day especially for the couple of seven years. The world really has a weird way of doing its own things. Letty and I were classmates back in Form 4 and 5 and we had a history but it is a past already so, let us not talk about it and move on.

Hopefully things will go well for them in future. 

2013-10-09 11.21.31

As for myself?

I had the best moments in my life as well – gathered together with my family and had fun together.

2013-10-09 12.50.34

Frankly speaking, home is definitely the best place to love and to be loved in return hundred folds.

No comments: