Wednesday, June 5, 2013

“I don’t buy it”

Just came across this article that a friend had shared on Facebook. The name of the article actually caught my attention - The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.

As I read through, what Laura faced was what I faced four months ago.

He said “I don’t have feelings for you anymore. I want to break off temporarily”

Similarly, the words came at me like a speeding fist. Though I neither rage at him nor threaten him, I was not able to react like she did. To recover and compose it myself and say “I don’t buy it.”

One must be really strong and determined to reach to that level, I guess.

However, let’s put it this way:

What if it’s a woman who said “I don’t love you anymore”, will a man duck or fight?

I wonder..

522087_311822835613003_63744874_n

No comments: