Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fumo Update #10

Aside from clubs and drinks, I venture into the world of food in Shanghai too. I find Shanghai has a lot of interesting restaurants that serve interesting food.

The most common food, Sichuan Cuisine. You only need two words to describe it. Oily. Spicy.

IMG_3682 One of the cold dishes

IMG_3684 Fried something that is full of chillies!

IMG_3685

Soup that is full of fish (and chillies).

IMG_3686

Spicy frog (!!!) meat

IMG_3687

The only dish that is not spicy at all like, finally..

Enough of Sichuan Cuisine. It is not my favourite anyway. Behold one of my favourite dishes in Shanghai:

IMG_3691

Thai Green Curry Beef! Me love!

Oh well, I do not always dine outside. I have home cooked too.

IMG_3704

Home spaghetti! Prepared by a friend of mine in Shanghai. Random. Totally. But it was so good that I went for the second round..

..and I felt really sick after, as my stomach was bloated.

No comments: