Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life in Kuching

I know I have not been updating my blog – Penang, farewell gathering with the AIESECers, farewell with the TKCs as well as my dad’s 42nd birthday.

Well, it ain’t my fault, you see. I could not upload my pictures and without pictures, the post will not be interesting.

Lately, I have been busy handling the house works. My mom had a terrible accident and the story behind it was killing me. No, I am not going to blog about it further.

So far, life with my siblings and recently disable mother was great. Laughter filled the air almost all the time, until my younger brother left to Kuala Lumpur today. He will be spending 5 days in KL with his friends, whom he will meet up at the airport today. Initially, he wanted to join them to Thailand but due to him receiving many objections from the family members, he could not join them.

That’s sad, right?

One night, I voiced up to my father to have a family vacation. The last time we had it was like 3 to 4 years ago. Sigh. I believe family vacation can help to cure our family disease and maybe, solve our family problem especially husband-wife and father-children relationships. Sigh.

Oh, I resume matching for the past one week as I managed to find suitable forms. Awaiting for replies at the moment. I am very looking forward to the good news Big Grin

No comments: