Thursday, January 8, 2009

Terrible experience

I was almost being not able to go back Sarawak today.

I thought I had successfully purchased a seat for today’s 1600 flight. However, it turned out to be the biggest mistake that I had made.

The mistake: I mistook Reservation number as E-ticket number. Unlike AirAsia, MAS’s e-ticket’s number is numerical while its reservation number is alphabetical.

Sigh. I freaked out and fortunately, I had the boyfriend by my side. Also, fortunately my dad was willing to purchase 2050 flight [but it was blardy expensive.

The boyfriend suggested that I should check-in first. My luggage was so heavy that it went 9kg overweight and I had to pay MYR135 T_T

Since we had around 5 hours to kill, the boyfriend drove me back to Subang Jaya and have a drink at H20 Drink Station before we went for dinner. I was surprised that he suggested us to have dinner at Sunway Pyramid – The Manhattan Fish Market.

Image017

Image018

As we were walking towards the restaurant, suddenly he pulled me to this jewelry stall – to buy rings :D

However, the stall sells their rings pretty expensive that I brought him to a stall I coincidentally passed through the other day when I went shopping alone.

 Image016
Our rings – me love <3

Apparently, I should be thankful that I made a mistake when I purchased my flight ticket the other day because there is a high possibility that I will not be able to come and spend some time with him before him flying off to Aus in Feb – which means today might be the last day for us to spend time together in that time. I know. I am devastated as well.

Tears streamed down my cheeks when I was on board.

Sigh.

I miss you heaps :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T_T...
alL de beSt angeL...
dun cry..*wipe tears*

hels said...

awwwww..

this is so sad!! huuuhuu T_T

Fumoffu said...

Thanks, babes! I am sho gonna miss you both as well T_T