Monday, May 12, 2008

Unforgettable Dream

I had this dream. A dream that I would never forget. I was with my grandmother. It was this path, next to the sea. Thought we would go any further, my grandmother asked me to kneel on an alter made by a brick on the ground. I remember well enough that I confessed to God and when I started to lead 'Our Father', you would never believed this, God recite the prayer with me and it was crystal clear that I saw a vision which was very familiar to me. The next thing I knew, I could feel fire burning inside me, from the heart to my whole body and mind. Neither I could open my eyes nor move my body. I learnt that I commit a very big sin. I have to turn over the new leaf because I am a sinner.
Ephesians 4:32“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

No comments: