Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today

It has been a terrible and hectic day. I slept around seven in the morning.

"OMG! WTH are you doing the whole night?" must be in your mind, huh?

Well, I took a glass of coffee so I could stay awake to study. I did not expect myself to be awake the whole night until the next morning when I heard one of my housemates bathing and then making breakfast. FYI, my room is just next to the kitchen and the bathroom.

Now only I understand why I could stay awake the whole night when I was doing assignments at May's.

Anyway, since I slept around seven in the morning, it was already 1.30pm when I woke up. I had one meeting and two appointments today.

3.00 - 5.00pm: TGM

5.00 - 6.00pm: Meet up with Mr. Ganesa

7.00 - 8.00pm: Meet up with Timothy and Kong Hui

And, there will be two more appointments tomorrow. Nevertheless, I am very excited to meet up with three Genting Berhad's Department Heads; Promotional and Advertising, Marketing and Human Resource (if I am not mistaken). Issac and Mann Dee will be there with me.

Let's hope for the best tomorrow!

p/s: We are going to wear formal which is impressiveBig Grin but I dislike Sad

No comments: