Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Taiwan: Day 1 (Taoyuan)

Two days after our big day in Sibu, it was the beginning of our trip to Taiwan! I had been wanting to go Taiwan for a really long time so, I was really excited.

2017-11-08 17.33.45

We took an evening flight so, by the time we landed Taiwan, it was already close to midnight. Thanks to a friend’s recommendation, I contacted this Taiwanese to pick us up from the airport and stayed at her place for a night. Apparently, she has two properties – one for her own stay, another for Airbnb. We had been communicating with each other through WeChat.

2017-11-08 23.53.05

In the airport, we went to pick up our SIM cards which I had ordered through Klook. It was hassle-free when redeeming our SIM cards and we had no problem in activating our SIM cards as well. It cost us RM138 in total for these 2 10-day SIM cards. I personally think it is worth the spending as the coverage was excellent throughout our trip.

2017-11-09 00.38.26

As we would be going to Cingjing the next day, we knocked out straight after shower so, stay tuned for my next post.

No comments: