Wednesday, March 16, 2016

2016 New Year Eve

I had my New Year Eve in Kuala Lumpur with my beloved people – family. All of us decided to gather together – my mom from Sibu, my baby brother from Singapore and myself from Penang. It really was a great get together.

2016-01-02 00.11.12

Too great that I did not even want to come back to Penang. When I bid farewell to them, I failed to hold my tears. I think I have really been away from home for many years – 11 years! No doubt we are close but, distance brought us even closer.

When we are away from our home, our family, we will definitely learn that they are the only ones that are irreplaceable. You need them in your life and they always come at the right time and will always support you regardless how ridiculous your plan is. Well, that’s what happened to me :)

No comments: