Sunday, November 18, 2018

March 2018

March had been a busy month for both of us. First, we had our favourite people from Penang who came to KL to attend Russell Peters’ show in Malaysia. We rented an AirBnB unit near the stadium. We had a great time. The most exciting moment was we were late for the show as I took the wrong turning and you know how the highways are in KL.

2018-03-02 23.04.01

My last day in AIA was also in March. 3 years – not too long, not too short. I was based in Penang branch for 2 years and then 1 year in the headquarter. Great memories were made with many great friends made in AIA. I managed to thank and at the same time, bid farewell to those who had helped me a lot during my tenure.

2018-03-07 23.20.40

My first day in AmMetLife was in March too. It was the day JUST after my last day of work in AIA. What really impressed me was they had my name cards ready on my first day at work. Very efficient, right? I guess first impression really matters a lot.

2018-03-08 14.50.32

My favourite girls planned my surprise hen’s party with the husband. Neither did I see it coming at all nor I suspected anything. It was definitely a success. We had a session of pole dancing for beginners. It was fun but definitely not easy.

2018-03-17 17.32.10

Later the same day, the gang actually arranged a dinner for me too. The dinner was expected though. This time I was not fooled by the husband. Though it was not a crazy night, I had fun with the group that I love to hang out with. Really blessed to have them in my life.

2018-03-18 13.19.07

The following week, the husband and I went back to Penang to prepare for our big day. It was going to be a busy weekend for both of us. For him, it would be our wedding dinner. For me, it would be hosting my family members.

2018-03-24 10.42.56

This time our wedding would be of Punjabi style. Hence, the night before the dinner, I had my henna done by his friend. Little did I know, when she was working on the henna for me halfway, I learned that I could not shower until the next day. Hence, for those who wanted do henna, please shower first. That night, it took us 5 hours to complete the henna design. Imagine sitting there for 5 hours, not showered and eaten yet.

2018-04-01 16.41.55

That night went really well. We had an awesome emcee who made sure everything is in order. We were really fortunate to have him as our emcee. It was the only time (compared to the one in Sibu) I felt relaxed and not stressed during the event. I managed to walk around, thank and mingle with our guests. It was a really fun night.

2018-03-25 23.04.45

On the day we returned, we had dinner at Naughty Nuri’s to celebrate Letty’s birthday. It was not the day itself. We were celebrating it earlier. In her next birthday celebration, there will be a mini member in the family. What do I mean?

Stay tuned on my next post!

No comments: