Saturday, September 9, 2017

First Month

One of the major reasons year 2017 being a busy year was because it is the year of me moving back to Kuala Lumpur. I left this place in 2011 and after 6 years, I am finally back.

Stronger. Tougher. And happier.

How was my first month here?

2017-05-01 12.34.40

Well, I am glad that I was able to settle down within 2 days thanks to help of my family. Though it was just a small room, it was cozy enough and the owner was a nice lady.

How is my workplace?

2017-05-02 09.49.18

Well, that is my workstation. Compared to the one I had in Penang, it is a lot smaller. However, the team that I will be working with is a lot bigger. A lot.

How was my first day at work?

2017-05-02 18.54.06

I received a lunchbox from my colleague in Penang as a welcome gift. As the delivery was late, I saved it for dinner instead.

How about Toastmasters?

2017-05-07 16.33.50

I do not plan to go clubbing for the time being as I need time to settle down. However, one of my Toastmasters friends had invited me to join him and his club members to celebrate his achievement – karaoke!

How about my husband?

2017-05-08 22.18.53

He came to visit me, of course. It was only for the weekend but we had fun. We appreciated every moment we had together. And we bought our engagement rings too. Together.

How about my family?

2017-05-14 13.20.35

Guess what? My mom was here over the weekend and it was Mother’s Day. Therefore, we took this chance to celebrate Mother’s Day by having durians! Yesh, we had durians to celebrate Mother’s Day. Unique and lovely way to celebrate.

Also, Mother’s Day was also chibicouple’s second anniversary but both of us totally forgot about it. I only remembered it after two days and when I told him about it, guess what he told me?

We appreciate every moment together. Hence, everyday is a special day for us.

Memang pandai cakap.

No comments: