Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 5: Sibu - Kuching

Our trip was coming to an end. It was our final morning to be in Sibu. We were to take our morning flight back to Kuching and then from Kuching, to take an evening flight back to Penang.

IMG-20140617-WA0001

Knowing that I would be away for a long time until I go back for Chinese New Year, my dad wanted to have breakfast with us. However, due to having breakfast that morning, we were rushing for our flight. Funny how all of us worked together as a team – who went to get the luggage, who went to get the trolley, who went to the check-in counter first and all. No worries. We made it in time, of course.

P6170387

In Kuching, we went back to the food court we went on the first day in Kuching. We had Sarawak Laksa and gongpia for the last time. Awww, I feel like having them both now!

P6170388

Knowing I will not have gongpia when I am back in Penang, trust me, I had loads of gongpia that morning. Damn! I am so going to have gongpia when I go back to Sibu.

P6170389

Before we took our leave, we went to China Town to buy some food and snacks back as souvenir. Kuching does not have much but it has loads of nice snacks and food. We raided a shop and came out with bags of plastic bags.

It was indeed a memorable trip. I really had fun with them and I believe, now that we had travelled together, our bond is definitely stronger and tougher.  Since David is planning for a trip in Sabah, let’s all do it together again!

No comments: