Friday, August 19, 2011

Food Review: Levain Boulangerie Patisserie Revisited!

I revisited Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, this time with my perfect companion. After work, we went to have our breakfast at Pertama Restaurant – for kampua and bian nvk. Looking we had a bit of time, I decided to bring him to Levain Boulangerie Patisserie as promised last time.

IMG_3268

As usual, the place is so crowded and people non-stop coming in and now. If I had my car now, I would have come to place real often. It is really a nice place to chillax.

IMG_3264

And their chocolates look so delicious. I was so tempted to buy them but nah, I had my cool. I know I would regret it if I had bought them.

IMG_3267

The staff are really friendly. No one stops anyone from taking photography inside, even if you are taking the photo of their menu with prices stated.

IMG_3262

We bought five pieces of macarons. Though different flavour, they have one thing in common and that’s very sweet! For those who like sweet snacks, you might like them. In my case, one piece would be more than enough for me.

IMG_3269

Also, finally I had tried their fehmes mushroom soup – Creamy Mushroom Soup Chicken. It is only available after 11AM. Trust me, this soup is very different from what we commonly had; be it in Pizza Hut or those Vono’s and Campbell’s. This is really filling and guess what? I could not finish them. I could if I had not taken any food earlier.

IMG_3263

Last but not least, its Tiramisu Chocolate. It is always sold out, if you are unfortunate. However, the boyfriend was lucky enough. Like me, he is a big fan of Tiramisu. I did not get to have it during my first visit with Evil and also my third visit with Evil, again. Unlike the mushroom soup, I could finish this even without the boyfriend. It is really delicious and must a try.

Therefore, yes, I will want to go back there again to have its Tiramisu Chocolate!

No comments: