Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RACE 2008

With Clinique’s free voucher for Beauty Makeover worth RM100, I totally looked different.

 

 

Having Vic not being able to pick me up to the event, I called Charlie. He is really kind to give me a ride. 

 

The stage

 

Shanny

 

Ching Yee

 

Ke Vin

 

AIESEC in Taylor’s University College brought home two awards; The Best Talent Management Team and The Best Finance and Administration Team for the year 2008. These awards were unexpected!

 

 

All the past and current Member Committee of Malaysia

 

and all the past and current Member Committee President of Malaysia

 

It was the worst night ever. Somehow or rather, after I had my dinner, I was not feeling well and there goes my food, into the toilet bowl –__- RM65, a bit wasted lar.

No comments: